About Nirve Bikes:
Nirve strives to make bicycles that are fun and easy to ride--both for pleasure and for short trips that you might otherwise make in your automobile. Nirve collaborates with leading designers, including Paul Frank, John Deere, Hello Kitty, Pink Panther, Mooneyes, Barris Kustoms, Drew Brophy, and Robert August Surfboards to create bikes that have a unique look.
Note: Nirve beach cruiser bikes will provide you with a comfortable two wheel ride for years to come. Nirve beach cruisers feature original frame designs, striking graphics and colors, superior comfort and quality materials and construction.
- FREE UPS EXPRESS SHIPPING
- FREE CLASSIC FENDERS INCLUDED
- Nirve proprietary Galaxie™ frame
- 3-speed gearing
- Nirve Classic comfort saddle
- Nirve comfort grips
- Nirve Kandy Bars™ ergonomic handlebars
- Full length fender set
- Aluminum wheels
- Nirve Classic tread 26'' cream tires
- Welded Cartridge Kickstand
- Equipped w/front hand brake, rear coaster brake
- If ordering via internet, bikes come 85% assembled in box. Final assembly by consumer or professional bike shop required
- Sold fully assembled when purchased at an authorized Nirve dealer store
- Fits Rider up to 6'6!
- 26" Wheels Full Size Mens Beach Cruiser
- MOST POPULAR SELLING BEACH CRUISER
- 20 Minute Easy Assembly Guide Included
- FULL SIZE MENS BEACH CRUISER
- Assembly = front wheel, fenders, seat and handlebar
- ** Bicycles are shipped 85% pre-assembled.
All specifications are subject to change. **
What is this whole "cruiser/beach cruiser" thing?
Although the world may be only recently catching on to the cruiser phenomenon, we've been in the cruiser business for years. When the mountain bike trend took off in the 90's, many riders were left behind by the clunky appearance, uncomfortable ride and the prices ? quality bikes started at near $300 for the base model! Attempts at hybrids produced a smoother ride but with ugly styling. People that weren't interested in going off-road and didn't want to spend a week's pay on a bike were left with little to choose from. Now, bike makers have taken the classic cruiser design and updated it with modern manufacturing processes that allow buyers to get twice the style of an average bike - at half the price!
Do bikes come assembled?
The bikes can come assembled for an additional fee if you are picking them up locally. Otherwise, the bikes come 80% assembled and only require very minimal tools which are indicated on the box and in the manual. All prices on our website our for purchasing the bike in the box. Please see our ASSEMBLY page for details on how to assemble your brand new cruiser.
How long does it take to get my bike?
While it depends on where you are located, it usually takes no longer than a week after it is ordered. Some bikes are shipped directly from the manufacturer as they are considered special order. Let us know ahead of time if you are local and we have it when you arrive.
Is there a warranty on the bikes?
The manufacturer carries a 90-day warranty on the frame, but as a seller we fully back our goods. If there is a problem always feel free to contact us and we will come up with a solution. We must be contacted within seven days of receipt if parts are defective. Because we price bikes as low as we can, we ask that you make sure you're buying the bike you want. All sales are final.