Standard Warranty :
Please check each specific item we sell, carry different warranties. You can locate your warranty length at the bottom of the specifi item description page. We guarantee our products from manufacture defects within the first 30 days from the date you receive your item. Warranty is on a parts exchange basis only. http://www.countyimports.com/
will service your vehicle under warranty at no additional costs. However, it is buyer's responsibility to ship or bring in your vehicle to our facility for warranty service(s). Any outside repair labor charges, down time, towing or shipping charges are not covered under this mfg. warranty. Warranty period starts from the date you receive your vehicle. Warranty covers factory defects and defaults only, the warranty offered is a MFG warranty and not a CMS warranty. We do not cover misuse or broken parts caused by the user or by any other event. However, it is buyer's responsibility to ship or bring in their vehicle to our facility for warranty service(s). If you decide to fix your machine in your local area your warranty if covered will be a PARTS ONLY WARRANTY. In order to complete a valid claim you must fax a certified service form from your local service center validating your products needs with part names included and fax it to our staff. Failure to provide this informaiton will result in a claim denial by the MFG. County Motorsports is a facilitator to ensure claim accuracy between our customers and the mfg. The MFG will never cover labor. Please check each MFG home site for thier exact terms and conditions for thier warranty offered. CMS has warranties that will vary from 30 days to 12 months. countyimports.com also offers extended warranties for purchase as well. Any quesitons please contact our staff at (702)-628-5468 or by opening a service ticket.
To file a warranty claim, please view the top of this page and select the link that applies to your need. Returning your defective part(s) will ensure we send you the correct part(s) and assist us in monitoring and correcting potential manufacture defects. Replacement parts are shipped without charge, but it is customer's responsibility to physically install the replacement parts or bring your vehicle in for service.
Limited parts warranty detail:
Warranty is effective only if:
(1) The product is completely and correctly assembled by a certified automotive or motorcycle technician with documented proof of completion and PDI. (pre-delivery inspection)
(2) The product is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose.
(3) The product receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments.
The following are warranty limitations (not under warranty):
- Spark plugs
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housings, etc.) batteries, brakes, brakes handles, seats, lights, belts and tires.
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Loss of time without motorcycle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty is on a parts exchange basis only.
- Labor is free if you send your vehicle to our warehouse facility for repair
- Warranty does not cover or reimburse any outside labor charges, towing or shipping charges to and from
Again this machine MUST be assembled by a certified mechanic performing the required point P.D.I inspection for the warranty to be effective. If you need help locating a dealership in your area we suggest visiting http://www.superpages.com/ and searching your local area for an ATV / SCOOTER dealer. You will be surprised by what comes up. If all else fails please give us a call anytime to help locate a service center with you. - 702-628-5468
Again, this warranty does not include labor, wearable parts, or damaged parts from accidents, abuse, or shipping. If you have a part that needs replacing, we'll send the part within 2 to 4 weeks if in stock or will let you know the lead time for the part. In some cases, the parts may have to be shipped from China and may take 4 weeks or more for delivery. If you wish to waive your warranty, the claims process and the standard wait time you can purchase your parts at a discount via our online parts departement. We carry over 60,000 ATV, SCOOTER, DIRTBIKE spare parts via a 3rd party parts supplier. This supplier is not your MFG and we cannot send parts to you under warranty from this service. This service is available to you as a courtesy. Please note your purchase was a wholesale purchase and thus all claims must be complete and will never cover labor. This is a standard agreement and how you received your initial purcahse for such a low price.
1) Your order will be shipped directly from the manufacture for best service. On average shipping takes approximately 5-15 business days. (this does not include weekends) County Motorsports will be forwarding your tracking number to you once your order is placed on a Shipping Truck for delivery. Please note that the shipping container is cardboard, and steel framing, and probably will have tears, or dents. That is what it is placed there for. The insides as you will see is very tightly packed and well stored and safe. Accept the order within reason and as a precaution, please note any visible damages either on the box or the product on the BOL (Freight Bill) when you sign for your package. Once you have it assembled, if you notice anything missing or damaged, file an online claim, and we will work on getting your parts out to you that you need. Parts normally take 5-21 business days to receive. If the safety integrity of the machine has been comprised by shipping damage we ask you to make sure the delivery driver makes notes on the Bill of Lading delivery slip and gives you a copy. Please decline the shipment and fax us a copy (702) 628-5468 and we will send a replacement. If you purchased insurance we may not be required you to wait for the arrival of the damaged machine for inspection. If you did not purchase shipping insurance you may be asked to wait 1-2 weeks for a visual inspection if the damaged item before shipping your replacement. Nearly all shippments arrive completely undamaged.
2) Due to the high volume of orders and expedited processing County Motorsports provides. Payment and shipping will be processed as fast as possible to get you the item you purchased within a decent amount of time. Although most of our processing and shipment take about 5-7 business days, there are times orders can take up to two weeks to arrive. We can only work as fast as our warehouses. If at anytime the item you originally purchased is not in stock we will offer an optional item at equal or greater value as our commitment to great customer service we provide. If the customer declines the changes and the payment has been processed the customer will be responsible for the restocking fees which are 5% of the order if the order has not shipped. If the order has shipped and the order is declined or cancelled by the buyer for any reason there will be a 25% restocking fee. This fee is non-refundable as in order to continue to bring our customers overall lowest prices anywhere this requirement is effective for all customers. We at CMS has responsibilities to our customers and we ask our customers to do all research before buying as once the order is placed our customers too have a responsibly to ensure payment is honored.
3) We do have technicians on staff to assist you with any issues that you may have with your product. Please remember that you are purchasing your item wholesale, and because we are not physically on location with you, you will need to be our eyes and hands to walk you through any warranty or technical issues and have patience. If there are any technical issues that cannot be resolved over the phone or through email then the customer will need to take the unit to a certified mechanic for diagnosis. We suggest http://www.superpages.com/ and search ATV Dealer, Scooter Dealer or Small Engine Repair Shop to best locate them. Please remember, due to the low cost of our product the parts are included in your warranty however the labor naturally is not. If there is a significant issue we will work with you to correct your needs.
4) Please understand that laws in every state are different, make sure you research and understand the laws in your state regarding your purchase. CMS Inc. supplies a safety page that we strongly urge you to read before making your purchase. Check with your local DMV and state laws to find out what they required for using your purchase on public and or private lands, we believe some of the Gokarts can be green or red stickered for California residence and are marked on our website passed on from the MFG. and posted on the items we have been informed are. Registration is the responsibility of the purchaser. The process is rather simple by contacting your local DMV with your VIN and TITLE/MSO. We can assist you with any quesitons.
PARTS RETURNS POLICY
You are responsible for the freight charge associated with this return, please do not send the product back to us "Freight collect", we will refuse the shipment and it will be returned to you by the carrier. All returns are subject to a 20-25% restocking fee. Refund does not include the original shipping charge, if any. We are a very down to earth company and understand customers needs inside of our business requirements.
ATV, MOPED, SCOOTER, DIRTBIKE, GO KART MOTORCYCLE RETURN POLICY:
Warning! "Manufactures defects will only be covered" There are absolutely no refunds for any fueled items or used items regardless of damage or performance, all sales are FINAL! Any unauthorized packages returned without a valid RMA number written on the exterior packaging will be refused and sent back to the customer. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
COUNTYIMPORTS.COM HAS PRICED ITS PRODUCTS UPON THE UNDERSTANDING, AND YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THE UNDERSTANDING, THAT COUNTY MOTORSPORTS LLC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY FORM OF CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, STATUTORY, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF WHATEVER KIND OR TYPE ARISING FROM ANY TYPE OF COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS, ENVIRONMENTAL, TORT, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCT AND/OR ITS USE.
INDEMNIFICATION: YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD COMPLETELY HARMLESS COUNTYIMPORTS.COM, BUGGY WORLD INC. FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED VIA THE SITE.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS: THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. COUNTY MOTORSPORTS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES or TIME VESTED, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.